Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ordering

I'm adding this to my blog because I have had a lot of phone calls, text messages and emails asking for help with ordering:
Step by step procedures for ordering:
Go to my website www.trevobuilder.com/chandi
Enter your first name, last name, email & cell phone then click the button right below that box.
Scroll down to where it says the miracle of Trevo, click on order Trevo now. It will take you to another website, the corporate website.
It's says power start business system collection, you have several options to choose from. I did the Power Start Business Option, it's 3 bottles but that wasn't enough for my family of 5, I've got us all taking it. Just because it says power start up business doesn't mean you have to sell it, but if anyone ever asks you about it you will always have that option. You can of course sign up as a preferred customer I just needed more bottles.
I skipped the Trevo2go, but now wish I hadn't! (It'd be nice to have samples to let others taste it & it's good for traveling. ). If you sign up for autoship yoru future orders are cheaper than your first order, there is a one time enrollment fee for the first order. You even get to pick which week you want your autoship to ship! Then you fill out your personal info, you can even check a box that says you don't want to receive emails from Trevo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment