Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The "NEW" Brian

We have been on Trevo now for almost 2 weeks, and already I'm seeing a "new" Brian!  Since I have known Brian he has suffered from insomnia, for over 15 years he's either stayed up late,or woke up in the middle of the night and wasn't able to go back to sleep, or sometimes both.  Since the 2nd night of taking Trevo, Brian has gotten at least 7 1/2 hours of "good" sleep, not waking up once!  He feels so rested, which may have helped with the 2nd thing I noticed.  Brian quit dipping in September, thanks to Brynnen's guilt trip after my guidance lesson :-)! As anyone who has lived with someone who has quit nicotine, he has been a little grumpy, edgy, & stressed out.  These past 2 weeks Brian has been fun to be around!  His mood has improved 150%.  But it's not just me that has noticed these differences, some of the people Brian works with have even been asking what he's been doing differently.  He told them about Trevo and they were interested in trying Trevo, so...we decided to sign up to sell it!  Why not?  People are watching our transformations asking what is going on, why are we so "happy", so we've been telling them about Trevo, and all the great benefits that are possible.  If you would like more information on the product, please feel free to visit my website: www.trevobuilder.com/chandi, just check out the ingredients, and the other testimonials.

Don't worry I'm not going to go all "sales person" on you, I'm still going to tell you the truth, I'm still going to tell you what our experiences are good and bad.  For example, yesterday I had to stay home with 2 sick kids and today I had another one go home with an earache and sore throat.  I know part of me is saying we've only been on Trevo for 12 days, but the other part of me is saying come on, boost their immune systems so I don't have to miss anymore work!
Chandi's Trevo Website

1 comment: