Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Trevo Arrives

4 days after placing our order we received our bottles of Trevo!  I immediately took them home and took my first serving, I didn't want to wait, I was ready for some energy!  I don't think I felt anything that first day, and I had some weird dreams that night, but I know that when I woke up I wasn't tired.  Usually I'm struggling to wake up in the mornings.  Brian took his first serving of Trevo that night as well, and he said he thought he slept but couldn't confirm.  I don't know if I mentioned it yet but we were both very skeptical of Trevo, I mean I heard all these great things, someone lost 67 lbs while on Trevo, someone else was taken off their blood pressure medicine, another person said it helped their allergies, etc.  It was the energy that I needed, and not like an energy drink energy boost that only last a couple of hours, we didn't want the jitters, we were looking for the good energy that would last all day.  The next morning we took both took 2 oz and that evening another oz.  That night we both slept great, all night long, no weird dreams, no waking up in the middle of the night.  This was the first great benefit from taking Trevo, we were excited to see what else we would experience from Trevo!

No comments:

Post a Comment