Monday, February 20, 2012

New benefits noticed!

First, one of the main things I have noticed is how young I feel!  Now, I have never thought I felt (or looked) old.  I have often been accused of not acting my age, and I'm ok with that!  BUT since I have started taking Trevo I can't believe how much younger I feel.  I feel "peppier" and all around more happy.  I don't know how to explain it, but for the most part I'm really enjoying life, things that would normally stress me out don't anymore. 
Second, I have noticed my hair and nails are healthier and they feel like they are growing.  I can't confirm my hair until I go to my hair appointment, but my nails for sure are growing and they are stronger and healthier than they have ever been in my entire life!  I have also noticed that my girls' hair is growing and looking healthy as well.
Next, my skin.  I can't explain this one, but I have had several people ask me if I have changed my make up, which I haven't.  They keep asking me what I am doing differently, the only answer I have is I've been taking Trevo now for a month.  Even went to my doctor last week, we are the same age, same number of kids, and she asked what I am doing differently she even noticed the changes, she is now checking into Trevo!
Finally the sleep.  Anyone who knows me well can tell you that I LOVE to sleep, my favorite thing of all time, no kidding!  Since about the second day of being on Trevo, I have been sleeping so well!  I no longer wake up in the middle of the night with back pain, sore shoulders, etc.  I am sleeping through the night, and I wake up feeling refreshed.  When we ran out of Trevo for those few days it was a horrible few days,  I didn't sleep good at all, I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep, it was a tough few days, so glad we got some more Trevo when we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment