Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Weight loss!!!!

This will be a short post, I'm in a bit of a hurry.  But I just wanted to share, 2 weeks on Trevo and I decided to get on the scale...I was a little scared because I feel like I have been eating everything in site, but...I LOST 3 POUNDS!  What the world?  I'm not exaggerating when I say I have been eating everything, even Brian has told me I really need to watch what & how much I'm eating!  I know my energy level has more than doubled, and my eating has more than doubled, I'm guessing my metabolism is up and I'm burning more than I'm eating?  Oh well, not going to complain, I love food, and I love the fact I'm losing weight and feeling great!Chandi's Trevo Website

1 comment:

  1. What's d dosage if weight loss is my key target and how do I administer the drink.

    ReplyDelete