Monday, February 20, 2012

We ran out!!

Sorry it's been awhile since my last post, but we encountered a minor problem...we ran out of Trevo!  I had stories from others that if you stopped taking it you would feel extreme fatigue, and lack of motivation to even get out of bed, so I was very nervous when I noticed we were getting low on our last bottle.  We officially ran out on Saturday, February the 11th, I was able to take my morning dose, but Brian didn't get any, so his last dose Friday afternoon.  We continued to feel good throughout the weekend, but we didn't want to push our luck so I contacted a friend and asked if we could borrow a bottle until our auto-ship came in, but of course we were out of school on Monday, so I had to wait until Tuesday to get the bottle.  The only things I noticed was Monday while were out on a snow day I just wanted to sit around, I didn't feel like cleaning, cooking or doing laundry like I have noticed while on Trevo, but I wasn't tired, and sleep, I had gotten used to the wonderful sllep while on Trevo, but when we ran out, it was back to the waking up and not being able to go back to sleep.  We have since been back on Trevo and we feel the energy again, mine comes in the form of wanting to clean, do laundry & organize!  Brian wants to be moving as well, although he prefers being outdoors, and we back to sleeping great again.  I continued to eat like I did while off the Trevo, so I did gain some of  my weight back, but I can already feel the clothes fitting loser since Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment